Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Mister





























I thought I'd try something a little different since its the Mister's birthday this week I thought a little tribute might be nice. Starting with this image. No, its not his illustration, although he is adept with the pen. No, this image lets say reminded me of him. Why? you ask.
Well lets just say he also has talents that are best described as sound effects. I'll let you piece that together.

Oh and if anyone can tell me who the illustrator is I'd like to give credit to this genius.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.