Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Chez Spencer on wheels





Chez Spencer (One of our favorite restaurants) has grown wheels and taken to the road. At least thats what we were told when we were dining there the other night. This was exciting news, skate cheeks and fois gras from a 'taco truck', we of course had to see it for ourselves and drove to its location on Folsom Street in between 7th and 8th. I do believe this is the prettiest 'taco truck' I've ever seen. And yes that is Lavender growing from the center of the truck.

1 comment:

soon lee said...

HA. this is really cute.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.