Monday, May 18, 2009

Pulp


























I'm not sure why I'm drawn to them if its my longtime desire to acquire a headdress or that they remind me of my mister and his love for all things from the 70's, or the possibility of Star Trek, Barbarella and some classic western have aligned in the making of these images. Which I'm pretty sure is pure genius.


I know these have been making the rounds online but I just couldn't help posting them too. And with new News... by the end of the week prints will be on sale here.

The Photos are a collaboration between Neil Krug and Joni Harbeck. There will be a book but it will be out later this year.





No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.