Friday, May 8, 2009

Play Space

We might be awarded (fingers crossed) a commission to do an indoor playspace. One of the owner/proprietors of the proposed space saw Frjtz and gave us a call.

This is of course exciting on many levels but one is that Frjtz was one of the first projects I was given creative control of and two... It's a kids playspace! I really don't know what could be a more delightful assignment to be presented with.

As I was perusing through very very beautiful (a blog from a creative collective in Italy) I came across quite a few fun environments that offer quite a twist on the typical. None are kids spaces but all show a kid like enthusiasm for fun! And I'm staunch proponent of fun.

from the top...
Vilasofa by Tjep
A temporary shop for Tracy Neuls
Phat Knits by Bauke Knottnerus

And finally Ogilvy & Mather's office space by M Moser Associates



3 comments:

debi van zyl said...

these are amazing! thanks for the links... totally inspiring. fingers crossed for you and the commission.

K said...

Thanks debi

VALENTINA said...

we are very glad to see us on your blog..
thanks a lot

veryverybeautiful.it
onthetable staff

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.