Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A wall of books






















I've always wanted a wall of books, in fact recently I've had to curb my book habit because well... I'm running out of places to put them.
When I was a kid my Mom would let us stay up later if we were in bed reading. She would eventually come around and say okay lights out now... I'd say okay and then grab my flashlight and head under the covers...
If there ever comes a day where I get to design my own place there will be one wall that extends through the whole house floor to ceiling holding nothing but books.

photo via one of my fave new (new to me) blogs Hollister Hovey

2 comments:

Fernando Manuel said...

This is the library of the 'Maison de VĂ©rre', in Paris, by Pierre Chareau!

K said...

Thanks Fernando! Good to know.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.