Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunday in the City
















































Looking forward to Sunday in the City with the lovely Victoria tonight at the Curiosity Shoppe tonight and then a bite to eat over at Beretta. And perhaps if there is time a little meet and greet with Ms. Sofie ├ślgaard at Mission Statement.

p.s. Our good friend Anthony is having the opening of his cookie shop this Saturday starting a 1pm. And really who can resist free cookies. By the way as a serious cookie lover and critic. ( Man do I hate those over-sugared cardboard things that are sold in every cafe in town) These are damn good!
(p.s. we are the architects of this project and yes we were paid in cookies!)

1 comment:

goddamnyouhalfjapanesegirl said...

these images are beautiful .

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.