Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Its a girl thing!































You can imagine my delight when a client walks in the door and describes a space that is to be trés feminine as they are armed with a book of Alfonse Mucha and visions of robust women. I almost squealed... for in the world of Architecture femininity is not usually an asset so I have to keep that part of my personality under wraps as much as I possibly can cursing like a Sailor when in the presence of any contractor and keeping my affinity for heels in my closet Monday through Friday. (Is it working Yakuh? Probably not huh...)

So it was my pleasure to put before the client the 'modern mucha's'. We didn't go the illustration route but it was fun none the less to gather these lovely ladies together for a showing. From Top to bottom we have...

Tina
Stina
Coco
Cecilia

I also adore Audrey, Stella and Kat and Kat but thought their ladies were a bit too childlike, waifish or delicate.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.