Friday, March 6, 2009

one in eight million



























































































I adore this series by the NYT. One in 8 million about all the people that live in New York. I love to hear peoples stories perhaps this is why I'm addicted to shows like this American Life. So beautifully done. It is such a pleasure to peruse their site. Why don't more papers (uh hem Chronicle) follow their lead. Its not just the stories they provide but the design (yes design!) and easy navigation that make it such a lovely place to visit.


Also, unrelated... Kristina of three layer cake has some great interviews regarding the future right here.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.