Monday, February 16, 2009

Oh Jo!






I know everyone has seen the uber-talented Joanna's engagement photos but I was so in awe of them (I mean the colors, Los Angeles in the background, and that balloon, and oh yes the very obviously in love couple) I had to write her right away and share our wedding photos. To which she said.... Could I use them on Smitten?

How could I say no? Take a looky over here. Thanks Joanna! (By the way doesn't she have the best last name ever! Oh to be a Goddard.)

1 comment:

simplyolive said...

i love your wedding photos!! :)
--your dress, your flowers...

(if i remember correctly you had them here, and then they disappeared-??)


i feel like i'm leaving a ton of comments...blame it on the hiatus i thought you were still on! ;)

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.