Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grams
































So with all the madness in my life these days almost losing my Grandma was tops. She is so dear to me.... She took me in when my parents lets say.... were not at their best behavior mid-divorce.

Funny enough it seemed she needed me and I needed her and a new bond was formed. One that we hadn't had before. I treasure those last days of high school with her. So it was the least I could do to fly out to Florida to take care of her for a week or so. She's doing oh so much better thanks and on her way to a full recovery but there were some dark moments that gripped my heart. Grandma's are supposed to live forever right?


2 comments:

soon lee said...

they do, one way or another. just never be too busy for her! what a beautiful picture of your grandma.

K said...

Thanks Soon Lee!

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.