Saturday, September 27, 2008

ca love fornia















David Rager (also pictured a post down with Cheri) captured exactly how I feel about California. I really can't imagine living anywhere else in The States. Perhaps that is close minded of me but every time I try to think of someplace else my mind comes up with a million reasons why those places aren't California.
So in the words of Lovefoxx ...

'California is my Boyfriend'


And this site has me wanting to do a redesign .... but oh how I need a website up first.

5 comments:

vic said...

hi! thanks for your nice comments about my blog. i love yours!

Anonymous said...

This would make an awesome poster for the So Cal Fire Poster Project: http://www.reliefposters.com/

Tom Starks said...

Hello, we would be happy to take on your project, please check out our website at http://www.directconnectcommunications.com

Nancy Savino said...

Hello, I am responding to the Website needed, we can definitely assist you, please contact us at 602-404-4444 or visit us online at http://www.directconnectcommunications.com

K said...

Thanks Tom and Nancy but this one's on me.... I've got to learn that html its for my own good.
Cheers
K

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.