Thursday, September 11, 2008

And the answer is...
































My beautiful backside by doshi levien.

I have to say this is the first time in a long long looooong time that I've been inspired by a sofa. Perhaps this will come off pompous but being surrounded by good design on a daily basis you get a bit jaded as to what is truly good and not overplayed. I'm sure working at Limn way back in the day has ruined me for you begin to think that that kind of environment is normal and your expectations skyrocket.

Either way I think these two have something really special. I'll be watching!

And on a more serious note... If the world could vote?

3 comments:

rawbean said...

These are fantastic!

lottie said...

great link. i wish the world could vote.
a large proportion of the uk would be right behind obama.

K said...

I hear you Lottie! I just don't know what I'll do if McCain wins.

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.