Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wedded Bliss




Since our photos turned out so remarkable I thought I'd share just one.
The day was so enchanting and about the most fun I've had in a long time. Who knew getting married could be so delightful.

Our photographer was recommended to us through some friends as it wasn't exactly easy to find one for 08.08.08. We looked him up and really fell for his conceptual portraits and asked if he could keep this style in mind for our photos. We really couldn't be happier with the results.

(And I'm so glad I fell for that Heidi Merrick dress, which kicked off our choice of colors, yellow was so much more fun to work with than white. plus one more photo over here. )

Update...

Hair: The Lovely Jill Quinn at Sublime Salon
Flowers: The darling Lauren Godshall of Branch Floral Design

And Miss B. had some kind kind words...





8 comments:

Michelle Linden said...

One of the most stunning wedding portraits I've seen... and I love love the attire!

Congratulations!

Loraine said...

congratulations kelly ! love your hair , you look gorgeous !

mette/ungt blod said...

wow congrats! its a fantastic photo! and yeah -i love your hair!

K said...

Thanks to all of you!
And Loraine and Mette the fun part about the hair is that my friend did it for me. We both met when we first moved to SF and now she owns a salon.

simplyolive said...

you look gorgeous!
what an amazing shot!

...i love the un-traditional yellow.

ps: congrats!

rawbean said...

beautiful! And so great that you didn't go for a traditional dress!

Miss B. said...

I love this photo! May I please get a link to your amazing photographer? We were trying to get married in SF at city hall 8.8.8 BUT i was booked so fast! We are doing it in December and I would LOVE your photographers info, these are perfect AND you both looked DIVINE, congrats:)

K said...

Hello Miss B.
Thanks for all your lovely compliments ... there is a link under 'conceptual portrait' in the post.... I usually use these word links to give credit to any artist or designer

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.