Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Portrait of a girl












Although far from my reach (monetarily at least) the NYC Boutique AUTO is offering portraits by Liselotte Watkins (Yes my favorite girl) in congruence with the release of her new book Watkin's box of pin-ups (booksigning september 5th) and after missing out on Watkin's Heroine's (Again if anyone anyone knows how I can get my mitts on one please contact me)

Also a fun insight, Stefania Malmsten, art director and graphic designer extrordinaire is one of the portraits used in the Miu Miu frocks and she is also co-collaborator on both of the above listed books.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.