Monday, June 16, 2008

Kiosk Kiosk




















































































While we were in New York you know we had to stop by and check out Kiosk. We met the ever delightful Alisa Grifo who is just as refreshing an individual as the collections she brings to you. I've always collected little items that speak of their origins from my travels so needless to say when I came across Kiosk for the first time I definitely had the 'why didn't I think of that' thought running through my head.

And p.s. you can see a little sneak peak into my place over here

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I absolutel y adore this store. I think it is so original and different then everything else out there.

ashley rose helvey said...

!thanks for posting these! i know what you mean about the "why didn't i think of this" feeling... so brilliant

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.