Sunday, June 8, 2008

ICFF

































































So I fell off the map for awhile. I think I needed to just get into my schedule again after the craziness of nonstop New York.

I also know you have all seen loads of coverage of the ICFF but I'm pretty sure you didn't see these guys floating around blogland. What a hoot, this guy's booth is attracting people of the same colors and material ... plastic!

Walking around with all these crazy characters around me (as a show of this caliber is surely to pull in) made me want to record them all.

Now its not really my thing, all these plastic pieces but, they did put a smile on my face.

I also ran into the lovely Grace Bonney of Design Sponge and Kristina of Three Layer Cake which was (of course) super exciting to meet such talented ladies in the flesh.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.