Monday, June 9, 2008

ICFF: Contra Forma





















Three stars for anyone who can tell me whose puzzle rug this might be. I can't find her information. It might have been tossed at the airport when they threatened to charge me $80 for my overweight luggage. It's similar to Flor but more fun and comes in packs of 50 pieces if I remember correctly.
** update I figured it out... Its by Contra Forma and its called 'Imperial' and comes in packs of 10 and the darling I spoke with and who designed them is
Nauris Kalinauskas.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.