Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Matali Crasset

























































I've been waiting ever so patiently for Matali Crasset's website to be live checking back ever so often in hopes I might get a peak at her full portfolio. Working for Matali Crasset would be a dream job (along with a couple others) strictly under the breadth of work she incorporates. I often feel a bit too put on a shelf with the correct and proper label of architecture (and nothing else) here in the states. In the images above she has designed everything from the actual space, the decals on the walls, the furniture, and even the dishes you might dine from during your stay. hmmm swoon! And she's not afraid of color! The top two images are the 'HI hotel' in Nice and the bottom one the dining area of 'Cuisine Fraiche' in Paris.

And a side note Jorge Pardo is having his large solo exhibit at MOCA NOMI. If you happen to be in Miami I would love to hear about it.

No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.