Thursday, December 13, 2007

Brian Barneclo























































Here are a couple of images of Brian Barneclo's work on Shotwell Street. It's been up longer than I'd rather admit ... sometimes I forget to share. I first became aware of his work at NOPA restaurant when it first opened. And then sometime a few months ago I saw this mural go up little by little. (Its on my way to the building department.) Whats so great about the location is that its a pretty bleak little street that attracts a lot of homeless and drug use and the rest. The (all) people that live in the area must be over the moon about Brian's addition to the neighborhood.

2 comments:

fine little day said...

Like these murals.

Karen said...

awesome...i'd love to be able to look outside and see that..

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.