Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nellie Mckay































I must be living under a rock to not hear about Nellie.... think Sarah Silverman crossed with Nora Jones ... okay that description is cheesy but I've got your attention no?
I found out about her through Terry Gross because I'm a public radio freak... its sad really.

Speaking of public radio Starlee Kine wrote a break up song with the help of none other than Phil Collins as well as musicians Julia Greenburg and Joe Mcginty. They put the song up for a 'remix contest' you can hear the winners here. So fun and a genius idea. I think Roxy Moron & the Bible is my favorite.


No comments:

Some other things you might want to know

Unless otherwise noted, all work © Kelly Waters.
If you re-blog my photos or work, please do link back to me.

I try my best to always link back to designers, artists, photographers, chefs, architects, funny people, Misters, supermodels, textile dj industrialists or whomever catches my eye and I end up posting about here but if for some reason you aren't happy with the recognition please say so and I will banish you, um er, remove the post immediately.